Dialec Medical Services Pvt. Ltd.
Block GA, 4th Floor, NPR Complex, Plot No 311 Survey No 197, Hoody Village KR Puram Hobli Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore-560048
dialec medical services
the safe & effective way to lock every central catheter
Citra-Lock™ 4% is recommended in the European Renal Best Practice Guidelines (ERBP) and the American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN).
Citra locks have been extensively studied.
Citra-Lock™ 4% offers the best benefit/risk ratio.
Weijmer JC, Superior Antimicrobial Activity of Trisodium Citrate over Heparin for Cahteter Locking. Nephrol Dial Transplant 17:2189-2195, 2002
Citra-Lock™ is effective in maintaining catheter patency.
Trisodium Citrate 4% (TSC) works as an anti-coagulant and decreases the incidence of infection.
Clinical advantage of Citra-Lock™ 4% (compared to heparine):
- avoids heparin-associated bleeding
- improves reliability of INR assyas (prothrombin time – time/international normalised ratio)
- safe for heparin induced thrombocytopenia (HIT patients)
- no side effects
- reduction of tPA use
- better outcomes over catheter exchange
- reduces biofilm
- reduction of hospitalisation
- cost efficient
Increase Safety & Simplified handling
The Citra-Lock™ vial features a drip free Luer-Slip/Luer-Lock connector:
- preventing microbial contamination
- protecting against needle stick injuries
- reducing handling steps
- promoting intuitive handing
Citra-Lock™ 4% 5ml vial
Boxes contain 20 x 5ml vials
Art. code: 24060201